You’ve been dating for a little while now and you’re starting to think about what it means to be with this person long term. This is not an easy decision, but there are some signs that can help you decide if he’s the one and only for you and worth the time. This is why you have to look out for clear signs to help you determine if he is the one for you or not. In this blog post, we’ll discuss 11 signs that might indicate your relationship will last!
You’re at the very beginning stages of your relationship and you’re looking for signs that he’s worth the time and effort or signs that he’s the one and only.
SIGNS HE’S THE ONE AND ONLY TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH
- You don’t feel the need to impress him with your looks or intellect. He’s already very impressed by who you are as a person.
- There is an ease about the relationship, and there isn’t any pressure from either side to “get serious” right away.
- He loves to spend time with you. When a man deems you important, he will always find a way to spend time with you no matter how busy he gets.
- He sees the relationship the way you see the relationship. He tells you about where he sees himself in the next five years, and he includes you in the picture.
- You are able to let your guard down around him. Trust is an essential part of every relationship. It must always be present for your relationship to work out well.
- There is no drama in the relationship. There aren’t any fights over stupid things, and there isn’t one person constantly trying to prove their point or win an argument. It’s just two people who compliment each other perfectly! He makes you feel safe with him…and that means a lot! You can trust this man because he doesn’t have ulterior motives when it comes to getting into a serious relationship with you.
- He supports you. Having a man who supports you is very important, and if you find one, then he is a keeper. Support means a lot to women, as it shows love and care for their goals and dreams. Being supportive means that he wants you by his side no matter what even when things get tough! Supporting each other through times where everything seems dark can be difficult but it’s worth every second knowing that your significant other is always there for you.
- He is your best friend first before anything else! This might sound like common sense but some men won’t be there until the end of the day…especially when things get hard! He wants to see his woman succeed which makes him perfect. He’s willing to help without expecting anything in return. Just what every woman needs from her man! You want this type of guy by your side always.
- He is always open and honest with you. Honesty is an important part of every relationship. You should be able to discuss how you feel with your partner and tell each other what is going on with you without hesitation.
- He is the type of guy who will put in the work, time and effort to make sure the relationship succeeds. Everyone has different goals in life but if you are both willing to come together for the sake of the other person, this will help your relationship grow stronger!
- Finding someone who loves the same activities as you do makes a huge difference. Who doesn’t want to spend their weekends having fun with their partner? Does he take you out to celebrate special occasions with you? Does he show you how much he loves and cares about you always? If he does all these, then he is showing major signs he is the one.
On a final note, when looking for signs he is the one and only; you must be honest with yourself about it. Don’t try to make excuses for him if he is not meeting up to what he should be doing. If you are the one who is doing all the work, then he’s probably not the one. You should never feel the need to change the person you are dating. If he is not the one, then move on and find somebody who is perfect for you!
Make sure to ask yourself the hard questions before jumping into a relationship – does this partner make me better? Does he love me for exactly who I am? Is our connection easy and natural or forced? Does his soul come alive when we are together? If the answer is yes to these questions, then your significant other might be worth it! If the answer is no to any of the questions above, there’s a chance that your partner might not be right for you or ‘the one’.
Keep an open mind while looking for someone new. If they aren’t good enough now, don’t expect them to magically become better in the future! You deserve someone great, you deserve the perfect match for you! Marriage is a lifetime commitment. You have to be sure that you are making the right decision before going into it.