WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES CLICKDATE GATHER ABOUT ITS USERS?
1. Information that you give us
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our System. Examples include when you:
- fill in any form on the System, such as when you register or update the details of your user account;
- access or use the System, such as to click on the internal links and actions done, make or accept payment, use any associated services that may be available (such as but not limited to cleaning), post comments or actions toward other members, or communicate with other users;
- link your account on a third party site (e.g. Facebook, Foursquare) to your ClickDate account, in which case we will obtain the Personal Information that you have provided to the third party site, to the extent allowed by your settings with the third party site and authorized by you;
2. Mobile Data
3. Log Data
4. Information about You.
5. Purchase Information.
7. Cookies, and other Tracking Technologies
HOW CLICKDATE USES AND PROCESSES INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR MAKE AVAILABLE
We use and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the System;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the System, ClickDate’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the System, such as fraud detection and prevention, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- Where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent on behalf of our business partners that we think you may find interesting.
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
HOW TO CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, OR CANCEL YOUR CLICKDATE ACCOUNT
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
YOUR PRIVACY WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
SPECIAL FEATURES AND PROGRAMS
Referral service and requesting for references
ClickDate uses “cookies” in conjunction with the System to obtain information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g., your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the System to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information. Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. But please note that some parts of the System may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies.
ClickDate cookies and third party cookies
We may also allow our business partners to place cookies on your device. For example, we use Google Analytics for web analytics, and so Google may also set cookies on your device. As further explained below, third parties may also place cookies on your device for advertising purposes.
There are two types of cookies used on the System, namely “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”.
Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the System.
The System may also use other technologies with similar functionality to cookies, such as web beacons and tracking URLs to obtain Log Data about users. We may also use web beacons and tracking URLs in our messages to you to determine whether you have opened a certain message or accessed a certain link.
Uses for ClickDate cookies
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the System across different webpages and browser sessions.
- to simplify your access to and use of the System and make it more seamless.
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the System, so that we can improve and optimize it.
- to show you content (which may include advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
Uses for third party cookies
In addition, Facebook places a cookie via the System that allows Facebook to obtain aggregated, non-Personal Information to optimize their services. For example, if a user clicks on an advertisement for the ClickDate mobile app on Facebook and subsequently installs the app, this cookie will inform Facebook that a user (who is not personally identified) has installed the app after clicking on the advertisement. This cookie may also inform Facebook that a user is using the app, without identifying the specific actions taken by the user in the app.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the System. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Copyright © 2017 ClickDate Inc. All Rights Reserved.