Creating magical moments and find romance in your relationship can be easy and fun. The secret to keeping love alive is in putting forth the effort that you did when love was new. The early days of a new relationship are thrilling. You skip from one adorable romantic gesture to another, unable to believe you’ve found this person, someone who makes you feel so special and alive.
So what are the little things you did as a part of your marriage, how to find romance to get his attention, to keep him interested, to win him over?
1. Make your morning time special by bringing your partner a cup of coffee while he or she is still in bed. It will make your partner feel cherished and the kindness will be returned.
2. Make time at the end of the workday when you first see one another extra special by giving each other a 10-second hug and kiss. You will both feel more deeply connected throughout the evening.
3. Make time to make-time. Plan a romantic rendezvous during the week.
4. Whenever you can, take the time to give your partner 100 percent of your attention when they want to talk to you.
5. Take the time to tell your partner that they look wonderful, beautiful, sexy or great.
6. Before you leave in the morning, tell your partner that you are looking forward to seeing them when you return.
7. Next time you are shopping alone, get a couple of little “surprise gifts” for your partner. This is a uplifting act that will be remembered for a long time.
8. If your partner is having a rough day, offer to take them out or make dinner for them. If they are experiencing stress at work, it will be a great way for them to unwind.
9. Be spontaneous, rent a convertible, and kidnap your partner for a drive up the coast for lunch or dinner. This is a wonderfully romantic and very simple.
10. This one is terribly romantic, so don’t try it unless you’re ready for a passionate evening: Get your partner two or more roses. Take one of them and pull off the petals. Drop the petals on the floor leading to the bedroom and place several petals on the bed. Put the other roses in a vase on the nightstand. Your partner will never forget your thoughtfulness.