First dates are hard enough without the incredibly awkward comments.
A great first date is one where no one cries or mourns a past relationship, because duh. A bad first date is one where someone cries, there’s a heated argument about politics, and the dinner table is flipped.
But then there are those in the middle that aren’t good or bad per se, but do leave a lasting negative taste in our mouths, because OMG your date just said what?! Here are 10 things you should never say on a first dates – no matter if you’re a man or a woman.
1. “You’re ordering that?”
2. “You look really different from your photo.”
3. “So my ex…”
4. “Why are you single?”
5. “What’s your number?”
6. “You should probably tell me all your bad qualities now.”
7. “I’m not really looking for anything serious at the moment.”
8. “How many dates do you go on a week?
9. “This is going better than I expected.”
10. “So… are we going to have a good night kiss or… sex?”
Dating should be fun! And it shouldn’t make you feel forced into making unhealthy choices or even worse: bored. You can find ideas for perfect first dates in ClickDate.